You Capture- Week 8

>> Wednesday, April 15, 2009

For this weeks You Capture we were to capture Rustic.



Photobucket


While I had every intention to capture some new pictures this week, Mother Nature has yet to play nice.

This is beyond old lady!

So here are some pictures I took this past fall.




The Sugar Shack - Deep River Park
Sugar Shack
The side door to The Sugar Shack
barn door
A Closer Look





Until next week my photography blogger friends- Happy Shooting!

*Don't forget about my Auction to help Beth raise money for March of Dimes


* There's a few days left to post your Photography Questions

18 Love Notes:

Bacardi Mama April 16, 2009 at 6:43 AM  

Great captures. I'm off to visit your blog.

Erin April 16, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

I love Deep River! We had professional photos taken there, and the scenery was so gorgeous.

4chalseys@blogger April 16, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

These photos are just stunning. I can't wait to dig through your blog more!

Heather D April 16, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

Beautiful - are those in sepia?

Rosina April 16, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

What beautiful photos! I wish I lived in a place where there are stuff like that around! They are awesome photos!

Terri April 16, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

Heather D- No they are not Sepia. I used a Coffee "wash" on them.

The first one was first converted to black and white then I added the coffee "wash". The last two just have the "wash" on them.

The Animator's Wife April 16, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

Wow, cool door. Love the light on it. And the hinges and cross beams. Oh and did I mention, I love the door. Nice post processing too!

Alice April 16, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

i love your photos! how beautiful! rich, golden colors - neat door - looks like what we called "double dutch doors" up in Canada when i was growing up. cool shots!

i have my "rustic" shots posted, feel free to come on over to The Shadow of the Cross and visit for awhile :O)

Allie April 16, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

Oh, that Sugar Shack is truly breathtaking. There is just something so nostalgic about old shacks that have weathered and withstood time! Great shots!

Thanks for stopping by ...

Christy M. April 16, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

Beautiful captures! The Sugar Shack is awesome and your editing is perfect! Very, very rustic captures this week!

april April 16, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

Great shots! I love the sugar shack!

Unknown April 17, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

your pictures are always awesome!

sunnymama April 17, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

I agree these are awesome, I love the effects you've created!

Shae April 21, 2009 at 12:36 PM  

i just love old buildings like these. nicely done.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP