The Least I Can Do- An Auction Closed!

>> Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Auction is now closed and Sissy is the winner
Sissy said...
I'd like to bid $55 - but don't tell my husband!!!

APRIL 19, 2009 8:12 PM
Sissy said...
I hope that was clear - I actually am bidding $55. I already fessed up to the hubby so I'm golden!

APRIL 21, 2009 10:15 AM

I will be contacting you to make arrangements to send you your print.

Thank you everyone who placed a bid.







My blog friend Beth has gone through something that NO mother, NO parent, No person should ever have to go through. She loss her twin boys Jake and James at just 19 weeks.

My heart breaks when I read her posts about them. I sit in tears as I try to think of some kind words to say. As a mother of 5 kids I have never known that kind of heart break and I thank my lucky stars EVERY day that I haven't.

Through it all Beth has some how found the strength to go on with life.

She has also found it in her heart to give back to the March of Dimes.

To help her reach her goal this year I am going to auction off one of my art pieces.

churcheurope


I took this photo above in Germany last year. While I can not tell you exactly where in Germany it was taken, since we were driving down the Autobahn at 120 MPG, it was none the less taken someplace in Germany.

The size of the print is 11x14 and ready for you to frame and hang on your wall

I will sign and date the print as well.

The Auction will start today April 14 and end on April 21 5:00 PM (CST)

All proceeds from this Auction to go directly to help Beth reach her March of Dimes fund raising goal

Opening bid will start at $10.00

So what are you waiting for. Won't you please help Beth reach her goal by placing a bid?

6 Love Notes:

Anonymous April 19, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

I'd like to bid $55 - but don't tell my husband!!!

Anonymous April 21, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

I hope that was clear - I actually am bidding $55. I already fessed up to the hubby so I'm golden!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP