Q & A- Photography

>> Sunday, April 12, 2009

First I have a question. Does anyone know the size of blogger layouts and headers? I have finally talked my son M into creating me a custom layout and header for my blog and he needs to know the sizes. Thanks in advance !


Now onto the Q & A of this post.

I've had several people email me with questions about my photos. So I thought I would open up a little Q & A here on my blog for all my readers to post any questions they may have about photography.

While I'm not an expert , I can point you in the right direction if your question covers something I'm not familiar with.

So ask away- I'll leave the comments open for one week( until Sunday April 19) and then answer them during that week.

While your here don't forget to enter my Spring Cleaning Contest

1 Love Notes:

Unknown April 13, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

I can't seem to get out of auto mode on my camera...how long did it take for you to "master" the manual feature on yours?

what editing software do you prefer?

what equipment *giggle* do you have, lenses? extra flashy thing?
what kind of camera?

um...what else....that's all for now.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP