A Different Dress

>> Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This coming Saturday is my 20th high school reunion. Yes, I am THAT old!


Last week I went dress shopping and after trying on 40 dresses I found one I could live with. I was never really happy, but being pressed for time I settled on that one.

Well, this past Monday I went out to find a cute purse and some jewelry for the "live with" dress. With the hope that maybe with the right bag, shoes, & jewelry I would start to like the dress more. I get to the mall at 10:00 and only the major stores are open, all the rest open at 10:30. I'm looking around wasting time when a dress caught my eye. It was a dress that I would of never thought I could wear, but thought what they heck I've got nothing but time to waste. Plus I could use a good laugh.

I tried it on and OMG it fit perfect..... it was THE dress....... but I put it back because I already had a dress. I finished up my shopping, came home and couldn't stop thinking about THAT dress. I slept on it and all day yesterday I was still thinking about THAT dress.

So, I made a deal with myself..... I would go back to the mall today and IF that dress was still there in my size I would buy it..... if not then I would just be happy with the one I already had.

I got to the mall, went straight to the rack THE dress was hanging on and....... it was there!

Now I'm really looking forward to the reunion!




1 Love Notes:

Unknown September 24, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

yay, it was meant to be...

pictures!!! I want to see it.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP