This & That

>> Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Jen over at Making Sense of it All asked me for my BBQ ribs recipes.


Since you have an iPhone, Weber grills has a app. that is filled with many of the pork rib recipes I have used. They are all easy and don't require a smoker. Or if you don't want to do the app thing, I make these from the Weber cook book.

For my beef ribs I used this recipe from Fine Cooking.


In other news:

I got to talk to Barry last night, while this may not sound like such a big deal to some to us it was huge. We haven't spoken for more then a few seconds since he went back to Arkansas back in the beginning of July. The man has been so busy with work that he hardly has time to sleep let alone talk to me. But last night we got to talk and it was great. Not sure when he will be home again, but I for one can not wait to see him again.

This week I have to take B-Monkey and J-Bird to school and do the whole back to school registration thing. And of course they aren't on the same day because that would be to easy for me if they were on the same day. J-Bird will be in Middle school this year and that will be so strange for me. I'll have the entire house to myself by 7:00 ! What will I do with that extra hour and a half?????

So hard to believe that summer is almost over with! Where did all the time go? Before long you will be reading about me freaking out over planning two graduation parties ( on the same day) and what life is like having two college kids. But no thinking about that until January....lol

Lets see what else? Oh this Friday I'm going to the movies with a friend. I haven't been to the movies in forever ! We're going to see Julie & Julia and I can not wait.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far.





1 Love Notes:

Unknown August 5, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

OH! YUMMY!!! You're the best! I love apples + pork. Such a great combination. I'm going to give this a shot sometime soon. My hubby doesn't like ribs, so he'll have to eat hot dogs that night. lol

Glad you got to talk to your Hubs. That's gotta be tough not talking for a while. But it's good that he's busy, right? Means he's getting paid! :-)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP