That Was Freaky

>> Saturday, July 25, 2009

We had a storm come through here sometime in the middle of the night.


I was sleeping like a baby when all of a sudden my bed started shaking, which of course woke me up. I jumped right out of bed and could feel the entire house shaking.

I could hear the thunder outside and it was so deep and scary sounding. I have never heard thunder that deep sounding in my life.

Once it was over with I sat back down on the bed and waited a few minutes to see if any of the kids would come running. They didn't , so I went back to sleep.

When I got up this morning I asked all the kids if they felt the house shake last night, because I could of been dreaming....lol All but one felt it..... I'm not nuts after all......lol

Man, if that is anything close to how it feels to be in an Earth quake in California I'm super glad I don't live there because that was so freaky !




0 Love Notes:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP