My Poor Blogs

>> Thursday, July 23, 2009

I have neglected my blogs so much these past few weeks. I knew this would happen once summer started. It's not like I haven't tired to post, you should see the amount of posts I've started but never finished. It just seemed like every time I started a post one of the kids would ask me a question, would need something ,or the phone would ring. Then I would loose my train of thought about what I was writing about so I would just walk away and leave it for another day.


But anyway what has been going on here......

After today Oldest Son M only has one day of sumer school left. He's been taking 2 required classes for next year. It's been a real PITA having to get up at the butt crack of dawn in the summer, but hopefully it will all be worth it in the end. We both will be so glad to sleep in next week !

I finished up the book work of Unit 1 of my photography classes. I still need to take the photos and send them in to be graded. Hopefully I will get that done this weekend. Unit 2 & 3 came last weekend and I have looked them over but haven't started reading yet. I want to get the photos taken and sent in for Unit 1 before I start on the next Unit.

I got the new iPhone ! If you knew me in person you would know that I'm such a Mac geek and I've drooled over the iPhone since it first came out. I put off getting one for the longest time and settled on the iTouch to cull my need to have one. The reason I got one now is on Sunday Barry's cell phone died and they told him it could take 2 to 3 weeks before they got it fixed. Well his cell phone is the only phone he has ( no landline) so he can't be without a phone for that long. After looking over all his choices, in cell phones, he settled on the iPhone. I then of course pouted and pointed out that when everyone else in the family upgraded their phone back in February, I didn't. I kept my Palm that has been giving me fits since the day I got it. So, he told me if I wanted to I could go out and get myself one. He didn't have to tell me twice and the next morning I was at AT&T with bells on.

So far so good with Daughter K being home again. While she's only been home 4 days, things are a little better with her. At least she's helping here around the house now, something that before I had a hard time getting her to do. We shall see how things progress as time passes. I don't know what happened with her while she was down in Arkansas with Barry, but I do know they talked A LOT about her attitude and all of the crap she has done in the past. I hope he got through to her and her changed attitude isn't a short lived thing.

Daughter A and B Monkey are going up to Michigan with my Dad and stepmom. They leave this coming Saturday and will be back next Thursday. They should have a great time and I'm sure they will love being spoiled by Grandpa.

I think that is pretty much it. I hope everyone is having a great summer so far.




0 Love Notes:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP