Question of The Week

>> Monday, July 27, 2009

In the beginning of the year my friend started sending all of us a question of the week. It's just a fun little thing for us to do on Sundays and we all look forward to them every week.


I thought I would share this weeks question with all of you. And if I can remember I will share then every week.

What is your biggest pet peeve in the kitchen, besides having to be in there in the first place?

All of my friends knew what my answer would be, since they have all received a gift from me that deals with my answer.

My biggest pet peeve in the kitchen is...... DULL KNIVES!

Nothing drives me more nuts then to be over at a friends house and asked to help them in the kitchen to only be handed a dull knife to cut something up. What is an easy task turns into a battle because I'm fighting with a dull knife.

Because of this I have ,one by one, gone out and bought them all knife sharpeners and they no longer have dull knives.

So, what's your biggest pet peeve in the kitchen?





1 Love Notes:

Unknown July 28, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

Dishes!!! I feel like there is FOREVER a dish that needs to be washed, or at the very least, rinsed and shoved in the dishwasher. I love love LOVE to cook. I hate hate HATE to wash dishes. And trying to force Hubby to do them is really no better because when he's done, the sink and everything within a five foot radius is soaked. I have no idea how he gets water everywhere!!!

So, yeah, dishes are my kitchen nemesis. :-)

Oh, and PS. what kind of knife sharpeners do you get for your friends? And where have you gotten said sharpeners? I have a ceramic stick thingy, but I'm either doing it wrong, or it doesn't work. I have this great knife that in the last three years has become so incredibly dull. I know exactly what you mean about things turning into a battle!!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP