50 Questions

>> Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Found this over on Jens blog and figured what the heck.

1. What color is your toothbrush? Yellow & White



2. Name one person who made you smile today: B- Monkey They came home a day early from Michigan ( my Dad hurt his arm)and as soon as he got out of the truck I smiled.

3. What were you doing at 8am this morning? Sleeping

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Making spaghetti sauce.

5. What is your favorite candy bar? Anything from Europe , only a few more months and I can order some more, darn warm weather lol

6. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yep

7. What is the last thing you said aloud? Can you grab me some carrots?

8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Espresso

9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water

10. Do you like your wallet? It's ok

11. What was the last thing you ate? French onion soup and Cesar salad from Panera Bread YUM!!!!

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Nope

13. The last sporting event you watched? I don't like sports.

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Loaded with a ton of butter or Italian pizza flavor that B Monkey makes.

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? Barry

16. Ever go camping? Yes, and it's not for me.

17. Do you take vitamins daily? Yep.

18. Do you go to church every Sunday? Nope.

19. Do you have a tan? Sort of.

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? No, I definitely would pick pizza over Chinese.

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? Only if there's a lid with a straw hole.

22. What did your last text message say?Good sleeping wether for you then.

23. What are you doing tomorrow? Who knows.

24. What color are the underwear you're wearing? Salmon pink.

25. Look to your left, what do you see? A brick wall - I'm sitting in the sunroom so I see the outside of the house.....lol

26. What color is your watch? I have several - black, brown, silver, & gold. But I only wear them when I get dressed up.

27. What do you think of when you hear Australia? Our Honeymoon !

28. What was the last thing that you took a picture of? The storm rolling in last night.

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Unless I have to go in, Drive Thru

30. What is your favorite number? 5

31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? Daughter A telling me they were almost home.

32. Any plans today? Relaxing and normal mom stuff.

33. How many states have you lived in? Just Indiana

34. Biggest annoyance right now? The sound of the air conditioner unit running, kind of hard to relax and hear the TV with that this going.

35. Last song listened to? Not sure.

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Never tired.

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? No but I'm thinking about it .

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My black 6 inch wedge heals..... love them!

39. Are you jealous of anyone? Not really .

40. Is anyone jealous of you? Maybe? If they are, I don't know about it.

41. Do you love anyone? Do I ever!

42. Do any of your friends have children? Yep they all do.

43. What do you usually do during the day? Normal mom stuff...... clean, cook, laundry..... etc, etc. etc.

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Hate is a strong word but I do dislike a group of people at this point in time.

45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Uh...Yeah...?

46. What color is your car? My car is black and my SUV is green

47. Do you like cats? Yep.

48. Are you thinking of something right now? That I need to pee.....lol

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yeah, it's been a really long time, though.

50. How did you get your worst scar? I was 5 years old and I was sitting on the front porch railing and fell, which caused part of the railing to go into my leg. When my mom looked at it she said you could see the muscle ! Off to the Dr. we went and I ended up with 7 stitches, still have the scar to this day.




0 Love Notes:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP