I Cried

>> Thursday, July 30, 2009

When Daughter A and B-Monkey went to Michigan with my Dad , I let Daughter A borrow my "purse camera". I knew she would have a blast taking photos of their trip and I couldn't wait to see what kind of images she captured. When they got home yesterday one of the first things I did was load all of the photos she took onto my computer. Seeing the world through her "eyes" was so much fun. I laughed and smiled as I looked at each photo she took. But then I saw this one and I cried, not sad tears but happy tears because she is so much like me. She sees the world like I do behind my own camera lens. She captured my Dad and B-Monkey sharing some quiet time alone on the dock fishing. The images after this one show close ups of them smiling while they fish, but it is this one that I will forever remember.









Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP