A Little Pissy

>> Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm in a pissy mood today and I'm not sure why.


I think it's having to due with the fact that I'm a little ticked off at Sexy Stud. Nothing major, I'm just holding a grudge against him right now.

You see I know he busts his ass off at work, he worked 3- 20 hours days last week and he deserved to spend the weekend having fun. Fun as in Saturday he went to a car/bike show the entire day, and on Sunday he went to the drag races the entire day.

As much as I know he deserved to have a little down time, I can't help but hold a grudge when he does.

Because you see ,while he's out having fun I'm stuck here taking care of the house and 5 kids!

Last weekend I drove Oldest Son M back and forth to work, since he no longer has a car because of the accident.

I picked up after 5 kids, because many of them wouldn't lift a finger to help unless I paid them to do it.

I stayed up until 3 AM in the f-ing morning because Daughter K went to the drive inn with her boy friend and his parents and they didn't get back until then.

I swept the sidewalks after Oldest Son M mowed because heaven forbid he do it.

And the list goes on and on and..........

I know we made this choice together when it came to the job and I don't regret it at all. But there are times that I feel like I got the short end of the stick.

Normally I do just fine, but it seems like the closer it gets to summer break the more I hold onto grudges. When the kids are in school I get my break, I get my me time, I get to just relax. But as soon as school is out for the summer, I will more or less spend 24/7 with all of them. No breaks, no me time, no time to just relax. Don't think that I don't like spending time with my kids, I do. It's just that I need my me time in order to function as a good mom.

So, when Sexy Stud spends an entire weekend having fun I hold a grudge against him..... or maybe I'm just jealous. Who knows !?

0 Love Notes:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP