Me, Me, Me

>> Tuesday, June 2, 2009

*I have almost no feeling in the tip of my left hand pointer finger. I cut it open 17 years ago when I was a manager at Arby's.


* I dip my G.S. Thin Mint cookies in lime sherbet.

* I was an only grand child for 18 years.

* My parents were married when they were 17 and were married 25 years before my mom died.

* Once my Uncle dies ( mom's brother) I will have no living family on her side.

* My mom turned 18 exactly 1 week before I was born.

* Sexy Stud is 11 years & 7 months ( almost to the day) older than me.

* Sexy Stud is older then two of my Uncle's.

* Not including the USA , I've been to 5 different countries.

* Before Oldest Son M was born I was going to art school.

* I was never married to either of Oldest Son M or Daughter A's fathers. Something I'm not proud of but at least I didn't have to go through a messy divorce.

* Ever since I was 16 my dream car has been a 1965 Mustang.

* When I'm nervous or really need to think about something I bake.

* I can't stand scary movies, but I love vampire movies.

* I like odd numbers.

1 Love Notes:

Unknown June 2, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

Every time I read one of your posts, I'm reminded of why I like you so much! You're such a down to earth person and I just think you're the coolest. :-D

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP