Breakdown

>> Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I've always been the type of person that holds all of her frustrations and anger in. I hold it in and let it eat away at me. Then one day something, something that could be so tiny and not really important at all sets me off. Then it's like someone turned on a faucet on and every little thing that has been bothering me over the last few days, weeks, and even months comes pouring out.


I scream, I say things that shouldn't be said, I cry so many tears that I hurt.

I hate everything and everyone around me.

Then I spend the next day laying on the couch wishing the world would just go away.

Yesterday was one of those days. I had a total breakdown and now today I lay here on the couch wishing the world would just go away.

I will be Ok.

I will pick myself up and go on.

I will start this cycle all over again.

2 Love Notes:

Unknown June 3, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

oh honey, been there done that...doing it now.

Unknown June 4, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

I wonder if this is what all women do...? Cuz it's certainly what I do, as well. And after having one of those breakdowns, don't you wish you could break the cycle? Like, next time, when something small starts to fester, I'm just going to say something before it gets big? Then before you know it, it's ENORMOUS! Ugh. Hate that. *hugs* to you.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP