It Happens in 3's........right?

>> Monday, May 4, 2009

I've always thought that things always came in 3's.


Good things

Bad things

They always come in 3's

I really hope that is the case because I've got 2 good things that have happened in the last few days...... and I'm shooting for #3

#1 The other day I was in a really good mood and I think it just showed on my from head to toe. As I was walking into Subway this guy , I was say in his late 40's early 50's opened the door for me. I said my normal Thank You and he says to me..... " I always hold a door open for a sexy woman". I'm sure I blushed as I smiled and walked away.

#2 I just got back from the gas station, we needed ice..... long story short we don't have an ice maker and I HATE filling trays. Anyway as I'm standing there paying for the ice the guy behind the counter says to me..... " You smell wonderful" I thanked him and he says...... " No thank you, you made my day" .

So here's to #3...4.....5....6....7......... ..................


Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP