Crazy, Nuts & Ya Know

>> Monday, May 4, 2009

First off I have made a Royal decision to start calling The Husband by the nickname I have for him. Which is Sexy Stud :0) You got a problem with that take it up with the Queen.


Ok so where was I?

Oh that's right Crazy, Nuts & Ya Know.

I hear those words at least once each week when it comes to Sexy Stud working in Arkansas & us living 488 miles apart. In fact I heard two of them this past weekend and I'm putting an end to it right here and right now. And I'm not sugar coating it like I always seem to do in person.

Crazy:

"You and Sexy Stud are crazy"
Um yes we are crazy...... Crazy, madly , deeply in love with each other, but we are not crazy for taking on this work adventure. It's not like you just wake up one morning and say Hey I think I'll take a job 488 miles away. Nope, that's not how it happened at all...... WE TALKED ABOUT IT FOR MONTHS, And made a choice that was RIGHT for OUR family. So now can we please move along?!

Nuts:

" Sexy Stud is nuts for leaving you home to take care of the kids & house"
Um yes he's nuts but I forgave him about a month into this adventure. Besides I'm the one having to deal with it, not you and I think I'm handling it quite well Thank You very much.

Ya Know:

" It has to put a strain on Ya Know...... your sex life?"
I get this question A LOT, always from women and almost always said in a whisper. Why in this day in age do so many women still feel that they need to whisper when they talk about sex?
But yes, it does put a strain on our sex life, you go weeks and sometimes months WITHOUT seeing each other there is going to be some tension there. Here's a news flash...... when you have that sort of tension ,there is something you can do to relieve said tension. It's not a sin in my book and sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

While I'm on the subject...... For the love of all things holly....... will certain people quit whining about me not telling you when Sexy Stud comes home for a visit. Sometimes I just want to keep him all to myself so he can be my Royal boy toy......... take a hint already!

Ok, that's done...... at least here on my blog. I have to say that it felt rather good to saying it all like I really would like to say it. There's too few people who know me in real life that ever get to see the bad girl side of me. Quite frankly it's way past time that she came to the surface more.


1 Love Notes:

Unknown May 4, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

"she came to the surface"

lmfao...you are who you are and I think you SHOULD be who you are :D

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP