This & That

>> Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sexy Stud went back to the Dr. yesterday..... still has a major infection in both ears. Dr. lanced , drained, and put tubes in both his ears. I'll spare you the details on how that went....... gross doesn't even begin to describe it. But his hearing is much, much better now, which is a really good thing because I got tired of screaming at him.......lol


I've also got great news..... SEXY STUD will be home tomorrow ! He has to rent a car to get home, since the van is still in the shop, but he will be home tomorrow afternoon. Which means I will be MIA for a few days.


In other news I met the new neighbors wife yesterday. I had met him for a few minutes this past weekend. Can someone please explain to me why some women have this need to check out other women like they are some sort of threat to them? Do they lack that much confidence in their relationship that they view every new woman they met as a threat? Or did their man do something to them that makes them judge all women as a threat? Either way Mrs. New Neighbor.... I'm not a threat so back off on the nasty looks.


Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP