Color, Color, Color

>> Thursday, May 14, 2009

Crayons





I knew when I saw the Color You Capture challenge that I was going to participate in it.

I absolutely love color ,which is so evident when you first walk into our home. We describe it as the Crayon Box home, because there are so many different colors on the walls, it's like living in a giant crayon box.

Dark purple, Medium purple, Milk chocolate, Dark chocolate, Lime green, Hot pink, Ocean blue, Teal blue, Pepsi can blue, Pumpkin orange, Bright orange, Burgundy wine. These are just some of the many colors we have painted on our walls.

But my absolute favorite colors are the ones that Mother Nature herself provides.






leaves







17 Love Notes:

Heidi May 14, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

Those are amazing pictures. You are a gifted photographer!

Erin May 14, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

As someone who lives in a house with mostly white walls (we're working on it, though!), I love that your house is so full of color.

Jessi May 14, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

All so lovely. Really stunning colors. The crayons are so vibrant and real that I could actually smell them:) I used to teach kindergarten so it is a smell I know well.

Unknown May 14, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

GOOD PICTURES HOMES ;)

hey just noticed an error in your header...

he's there, I'm there.....

tiarastantrums May 14, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

I never even thought to do crayons!

Bacardi Mama May 14, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

I could look at flower pictures all day and yours are beautiful!

nell@shesnaps.com May 15, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

Love that little purple berry!

Nell
SheSnaps.com

sunnymama May 15, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

Oh, these are gorgeous colours and beautiful pictures! Lovely :)

swonderful May 15, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

Wow, you're so GOOD at this! Those crayons look almost... magical.

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry May 16, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

White is so often overlooked as a color, but it's so perfect, I love it and I love your shots, too.

Alice May 16, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

beautiful shots all, but i think my favorite is the one of the leaves. just beautiful! crisp, clear, good contrast, thanks for sharing :O).

i have my color shots posted now. feel free to come visit and check them out. leave me a comment so i'll know you were there :O). thanks.

Unknown May 16, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

Holy Moly!!! These are all so beautiful!!! I especially love the one of the daisy with the light filtering through. You are either an incredible photographer or an incredible editor. Or maybe both. Either way, they're all fabulous.

I was just reading a couple of your other posts and I'm so sucked into your blog. You have officially been added to my blogroll! :-) I'm sure it's posted someplace, but what does Sexy Stud do? I can't imagine how difficult it must be to be almost 500 miles apart. Kudos to you!

Christy M. May 17, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

Wonderful captures this week! I always look forward to seeing what you'll capture!

I'll bet your home is amazing. I love color so much, but haven't really taken it to my walls just yet! You're inspiring me, though!!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP