Random Vents

>> Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Fish Tank
Abstract Art Made With One Of My Photos


FedEx person I know you have know way of knowing that Sexy Studs paycheck was in the package you delivered, but do you think you could at least ring the doorbell so I know it's here?

I know the school system uses a cell blocker , but do they have to block even the parking lot?

Hello choir teachers we came to listen to our children sing not listen to you talk about why you picked the songs, why the songs were written, or the countless other bits of information you seem to think we want to know about.

Hello Sexy Stud's boss I know he's down there alone but does he always have to be the one who takes the business men out to dinner? I would like to be able to talk to him in the evenings from time to time.

Why must huge, nasty storms always come through just when I'm trying to go to sleep?

There I feel better now.


1 Love Notes:

Unknown May 14, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

hahah. my daughter's musical program was last week and we had to listen to her teacher tell us how she broke her foot and her physical therapy...so THAT'S why she will be sitting through the performance. *sigh*

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP