You Capture-Letters

>> Thursday, April 23, 2009

For this weeks You Capture we were to capture letters. I was all over this one when I first read about it. My plan was to capture all of the words, letters, and saying I have all over my house. There's not a room in my house that doesn't have some kind of word, letter or saying in it. Words make me smile, letters make me smile, and saying really make me smile.

That was my plan........ but then I took on this MAJOR cleaning and organizing project and I've been a slug ever since.

So this is as far as I got.......

Pink & White Tulips 3


Here's a few older ones I've taken........

Year of Mornings 20/365

Year of Mornings 35/365

Year of Mornings 1/365

Year of Mornings 42/365




19 Love Notes:

keli [at] kidnapped by suburbia April 23, 2009 at 11:49 AM  

Wow, these images just blow me away! Beautiful, beautiful!

Jessi April 23, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

Very lovely images. The tulips are stunning.

Nell April 23, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Your shots are so visually appealing!

Anonymous April 23, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

My favorite was the first one...very pretty.

Thanks for the fun
Swing on by my site and see mine too!


Christine
The IE Mommy
www.iemommy.wordpress.com

Saj April 23, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

Awesome! I really like the first one. Great captures!

JackeeG4glamorous April 23, 2009 at 6:15 PM  

Beautiful. One question that's haunting me. Did these come out of your camera, or did you touch them up with Photoshop or software?

They put my shots to shame and I am so perplexed.

Alice April 23, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

you are so funny! this sounds like me! i plan on a project, then life gets in the way and i never get it finished. at least you got the one shot, then you had some in reserve - that works :O) i love all the signs, i think the follow your dreams is my favorite.

i have my you capture post up now, so come on by The Shadow of the Cross and check it out. i'd love to have you visit :O).

Unknown April 23, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

Oooh! I really like that first one. Where do you get such words like these??? I'd really like to get some of my own.

Great photos!!! You really are a brilliant photographer!

Unknown April 24, 2009 at 12:26 AM  

Those all turned out great! The first one is awesome - I love tulips and travel.

Amy April 24, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

Those are awesome! Love them :)

Amy J April 24, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

Those are wonderful letter photos, excellent shots!

audrey April 25, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

These are beautiful. The last one is my fave. :)

Christy M. April 25, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

Your captures just make me smile! They are so visually appealing and colorful!!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP