I've Been Tagged !

>> Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My sassy blogger friends ( I can call you my friend right?) Stacie tagged me and I feel so cool now because I have NEVER been tagged before. So since this is my first time please be gentle , OK? LOL



Lucky Eight!


8 Things I am Looking Forward to:

1. Having some quiet time today
2. Daughter A's choir concert tonight
3. Warmer weather
4. Seeing The Hub's in a few weeks
5.Taking a mini vacation to see The Hub's the summer all by myself
6. Summer
7. My B-day, ok so it's not until Sept. but I'm still looking forward to it
8. Having some quiet time today

8 Things I did Yesterday. (Monday)

1. Laundry
2. Dishes.
3. Cooked dinner
4. Sharpened my kitchen knives
5. Listened to B-Monkey & J-Bird fight over the computer all day
6. Made labels for all the photo CD's I burned
7. Slept in until 9 AM !
8. Texted The Hub's for several hours

8 Things I wish I could do.

1. Go back to Italy ( TODAY !)
2. Make the rain go away
3. Be the "gushy" Mom Daughter K wants me to be
4. Live someplace where the weather is always perfect
5. Clone myself so one of me could be sleeping while the other is doing all the Mom stuff
6. Hang my clothes outside to dry- Darn POA rules and rain
7. Sleep until noon like my teenagers can
8. Talk to my Mom again ( she died almost 14 years ago)

8 Shows I Watch

1. The Tudor's
2. All the CSI's
3. Ghost Whisper
4. Big Bang Theory
5. NCIS
6. Two & a Half Men
7. The Mentalist
8. Just about every cooking show on the Food Network


8 People I Tag

If your reading this and haven't done it already consider yourself tagged ! Come back here and tell me you did it because I would love to read yours.

Don't forget to enter my Spring Cleaning Contest and to post all of your Photography questions.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP