I need help,advice, courage ............ UGH!

>> Monday, April 27, 2009

The Husband has been asking for pictures of me. No, not those kinds of pictures..... well yes those kind..... but that's not what I'm seeking advice for.


He's always asking me to send him pictures and I always tell him you do have pictures of me..... remember all the ones you took while we were in Europe. And he'll say something like yes I know I have those pictures, but I want ones of you like I send you ones of me..... the quirky everyday kind of photos.

I always end up telling him that I will send him some, but never do it for one reason...... I'M NOT COMFORTABLE IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA. I never have been, even as a small child I would run away whenever I saw a camera coming my way. I always end up with some stupid or angry look on my face for some reason.

There's one photo of me in this house that I love. It was taken on our wedding day 13 years ago, and it's a profile picture of me looking out the window. I have this calm as can be look on my face and I love it. But every other picture in this house of me I can't stand. Even the ones from Europe I can't stand, and I was so happy yet in everyone of them I look like I'm pissed off and uncomfortable.

To try and help me get comfortable in front of the camera I've been taking pictures of myself every day....... but I've yet to take one that says YES I'm comfortable now. Well except for the one I didn't turn around in time...... then I looked relaxed..... lol

So all of the blogger world I ask you......... HELP ME GET COMFORTABLE IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA! Give me all the advice you've got because I long to be as comfortable in front of the camera as I am behind it.


3 Love Notes:

Unknown April 27, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

no advise, cause I feel your pain, but maybe the more you "do it" the more comfortable it will be!

Anonymous April 27, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

I have no words of wisdom cuz I avoid the camera like it's got frog pee on it! tell him to take a pic of his "member" and put it up in the livingroom and then if he's comfortable with that, you'll take some pics of yourself.

Unknown May 3, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

I feel the same way, I really don't like most of the pictures of myself. I was thinking I need to find a friend who could take a bunch of pictures and hopefully get at least one or two decent shots. Good luck!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP