Send Him Some Vibes!

>> Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Husband has two major problems at work right now, one is fixed and he's working on the other one as I type this. They were found do to them being inspected by the American Rail Industry in order to get their certification.


Anyway *IF* he gets the( hopefully last) problem fixed today ( or this week) he may be able to come home this weekend and MAYBE THE ENTIRE WEEK next week.

He won't know for sure until tomorrow. So in the mean time could all of my blog readers please send some fix the problems vibes his way ? And no more problems would be great to. I know I just saw him last week, but I would love to see him again.

0 Love Notes:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP