2008-again

>> Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I can't believe that I left out so much yesterday in my year in review post.!

Lets see in the Spring I took B & J-Bird down to Arkansas for Spring Break. I had never even been down there before , so it was an adventure to say the least. I didn't have my own GPS yet, so I had to rely on the husbands written directions and a map. I'm quite proud of myself since I made it all the way there and back and never got lost once. OK I did miss a turn in the beginning , but I noticed it right away and was able to correct my mistake. While we were down south we took a trip to Memphis, which would of been a wonderful trip if it wasn't so cold. It was so cold that we had to wear our winter coats! Down south, in the spring and we're wearing winter coats. I later found out that it was warmer up here....... it figures.

In the Fall I took all of the kids down to Arkansas..... this time I had GPS. This time around we went to Branson....... again it was cold and again it was warmer up here. All and all it was a good trip, but I will admit besides all the pretty fall colors Branson is more for how do I put this....... older than dirt people! Everywhere we went it was filled with cranky old people with canes and walkers. The food stunk...... think buffet food that's been sitting around for hours and hours and hours. Live and learn I suppose.

Bike Show 9/1/08

Lets see what else????? Over the summer the husband entered his bike into a few contests. In two of them he took first place and in another he took Best of Show. He also finished up his tattoo work he has going on his back. I still haven't gotten a picture of the finished piece, but it's very cool looking. I thought he was done, but I've since found out that he wants to get some 1/4 sleeves. Says he wants to be able to see his own tattoos. That's fine by me, you only live once so why not make it the life you want to live.

My Tattoo's

I also got a new tattoo. It's a winged lion of Venice, Italy. I fell in love with them while in Italy and knew right away that I wanted a tattoo of one. This is a crappy picture of it, but it does give you an idea of what it looks like. It's not 100% finished. I'm planning on having some sky added around it at some point in time.

Well I think that's it for the 2008 year in review part 2. Happy 2009

2 Love Notes:

Chris January 17, 2009 at 6:25 PM  

Love the bike & love the tats. By the way, what you've said in your profile about food... totally me! Fat free? Sugar free? May as well go eat come grass!

Chris January 17, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

Ack - SOME grass is what I meant. Go eat SOME grass.

That's what I get for yelling at kids while I type and then don't check my spelling.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP