Unplugged

>> Tuesday, January 4, 2011

So, where have I been these looooooooooong months ?

I "unplugged" myself from my computer. I won't bore you with the details, but it was a much needed break from my computer.


I will be back here, just not daily, probably more like weekly. I think that was part of my problem- I was running out of stuff to write about and it was all sounding like a repeat from the day before.


Lots of stuff has happened these last few months, but the biggest one is that I turned 40. Yep, the BIG 40! A new chapter in my life has started and I embraced it with open arms. A friend told me that I was the only woman she knew that took turning 40 so gracefully, that she hopes when she turns 40 she can react the same way. I've never looked at big ( 20's 30's, 40's etc) birthdays as being scary. I've always looked at them as being new chapters in my life. My 20's were filled with getting married and having children. My 30's were filled with moves, job changes and uncertainty. While my 40's have just begun, I'm looking forward to seeing how the story unfolds.


So, here's to New Life Chapters and a New Year !


0 Love Notes:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP