Made A Dent

>> Monday, November 9, 2009

Well, I made a dent in my Great Studio Clean Up project today.


I went in there and starting sorting out all of the stuff I knew I was keeping and the stuff that I spent way to much money on to just give it away. I also bagged up all the trash - dried up paint, markers, ink pads, etc.

Tomorrow I will start boxing up all the stuff my bestie told me that she did want for sure and then later in the week she's coming by to look at the rest.

I thought I would be sad doing this, but it's very ummm.... cleansing lol. It feels good letting this stuff go knowing that in doing so I'm heading into a new direction in my creative life.




0 Love Notes:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP