Positive Thoughts

>> Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I just put the forms for Oldest Son M to attend USI in the mail. He could use all the positive thoughts he can get.


He just makes the requirements to get in. He knows he's messed up in the past and has been working like crazy to try and fix it, but he fears it won't be enough.

He has had a huge run of bad luck these last few years, both is school and his personal life. He could really use a dose of good luck and I know getting into USI would go a long way towards that.

If their turn around time is as they say we should know something by Thanksgiving. I told him that last night as we finished up the forms and he said I know what I'll be Thankful for this year.





0 Love Notes:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP