A Mood

>> Friday, October 23, 2009

I have been in such a whiney, pissed off mood these last few months. Part of it is being depressed, part of it is being bored, part of it is being frustrated, and part of it is just being pissed at the world.


It doesn't help that I can't speak to Barry. I'd give almost anything just to talk to him longer then 5 minutes. It also doesn't help that I'm always thinking about him maybe having to move to Europe ( Poland). I try not to think about it, but how do you NOT think about something like that?

The weather isn't helping matters much either. These rainy, gloomy days are just so depressing. I NEED SUNSHINE ! I can deal with cold weather, I don't like it but I will deal with it, but lack of sunshine..... UGH!


I keep trying to look for the good side in all of this. I'm the kind of person who believes that things happen for a reason. We may never know what that reason is, but there is a reason for all the things we go through in our lives. As much as I believe that, I keep asking myself what possible reason is there for my family to have to go through all of this?

*sigh* What doesn't kill us makes us stronger....... right ?





0 Love Notes:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP