Sore, Sore, Sore

>> Monday, September 14, 2009

Yesterday I emptied, cleaned and then refilled the hot tub. It wasn't a planned event for the day. It was more or less something that needed to be done if you didn't want to be slimy upon entering the hot tub.


I started draining it on Saturday night figuring it would be emptied by morning. I got up butt early Sunday , so I could clean the tub with the hope it would be ready to use again that evening. But of course that's not how it worked out. It had only drained half way after 12 hours!!!!!!! Which meant I could either wait another 12 hours and then clean it or get in there with a bucket and do it the hard way....... guess which way I picked?????

Barry figured that I lifted roughly 900 pounds of water ! No wonder my entire body hurts! Getting up this morning was painful. Walking down the stairs to make sure children were up for school was painful. Going grocery shopping and lugging in all the bags was painful. At times even breathing was painful.

Note to self next time that has to be done..... wait the 12 more hours your body will thank you for it later.





0 Love Notes:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP