Random Thoughts

>> Thursday, September 3, 2009

* Do I want cake, cupcakes, or some other yummy dessert for my birthday?


* Is one bottle of champagne enough to celebrate my 39th birthday?

* When will certain members of my family figure out that I'm a GROWN woman with MY own family?

* When will these same family members stop treating me like I'm 12?

* Having a stainless steel fridge is cool, but the fingerprints all over it are not cool.

* I could REALLY use a vacation!

* What is up with this weather?

* I can't wait for the new TV season to start! All these re-runs of re-runs are driving me nuts!

* I need a nap already.





1 Love Notes:

Unknown September 3, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

haha.

we have a black stove and I hate it, looks nice, but the clean up on it is ridiculous.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP