*Happy*Excited*Funny*EEK

>> Thursday, August 13, 2009

*Happy*


My Dad came over yesterday and installed my cooktop. I couldn't be more thrilled to have a cooktop again. What I wasn't thrilled with was all the saw dust that was all over the house...ugh!

*Excited*

If Barry can finish up what he needs to get done at work today by 1:00 he will be coming home tonight! He will be home all next week and I for one can not wait. So, if you don't hear from me next week just know that I'm soaking in every minute he is home.

*Funny*

B-Monkey came downstairs this morning with one eye shut and the other one barely open and the first words out of his mouth were " I'm going to check on my tomatoes, I think some of them may be ripe". Nope, some are close but not quite ripe yet. Got to love my little farm boy , he always makes me smile.

*EEK*

Yesterday my next 2 units for my photography class came. I haven't even finished the last two and now I feel so behind. But I promised myself that the first full week I would take my camera out and go exploring.




0 Love Notes:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP