Today

>> Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I've seen this on a few blogs and thought it would be fun.


Outside my window- the sun is shining on the lake across the street and it's magical looking.

I am thinking- about if I want to go to back to bed now that Oldest Son M has left for summer school.

I am thankful for- air conditioning since they say it's going to be 90 today.

From the kitchen- grilled zesty lime chicken, garlic red skinned potatoes & fresh green beans for dinner tonight.

I am creating- a new blog design for my photography blog.

I am wearing- grey shorts and a navy blue t-shirt

I am going- to make myself a cappuccino if I don't go back to bed.

I am reading- photography school books during the day and The Six Wives of Henry VIII at night.

I am hoping- I can figure out what to take photos of for my photography class.

I am hearing- the cat meow at some birds outside.

Around the house- floors that need to be vacuumed and swept.

One of my favorite things- how quite it is in the house right now even with the cat meowing at the birds.

A few plans for the rest of the week- more photography class work, paint the railing on the front porch, stain the steps to the sunroom, not have a heat stroke, go to the farmers market on Saturday, relax.

A picture to share- lavender in front of my house





0 Love Notes:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP