It's here !

>> Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Unit One Photography Class stuff came today !


I'm so excited to start!

I quickly looked it all over...... tests ! YUCK, I thought I was through with taking tests!

My plan is to start Monday, but knowing me I'll sit down tonight or tomorrow and start reading...... :0)

I have a feeling that this unit is going to be pretty boring to me, since it pretty much covers stuff I already know...... which should make test taking pretty easy.......lol

I have 3 photo assignments..... 2 easy ones and 1 not so easy .... but I will give it my best shot.





1 Love Notes:

Unknown June 20, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

I hope you will post some of your "assignments" to your photo blog! I can't wait to see how it goes!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP