Camera Bags For Sale- UPDATE

>> Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I am selling my two gently used backpack style camera bags. Sorry for the crappy pictures, but I will give links to the bags online where you can view more pictures of them.
I will ship them free if you live within 50 miles from my home in Indiana. Over 50 miles the cost of shipping with be $5.00.
I except PayPal or Money Orders.
If you would like to buy either of them please email me at looneymom at comcast dot net.




This first one is a Tamrac Travel Pack. It was my first camera bag and was more of less used to just store my gear. It did go on a few school field trips. No rips and is very clean. The light gray dividers seen in the second picture, belong in the next bag and I didn't notice them until I uploaded the picture.
To see more pictures of the bag go here

Cost : $20.00- SOLD!




This bag is also a Tamrac - Adventure 6 Backpack. It was also gently used. While I have used this one more ( it traveled to Europe with me & on all our family vacations) is shows no sign of wear and is really clean. The inside dividers are shown in the photo above and I will put them in there before I ship it off.
To see more photos of this bag please go here.

Cost :$ 30.00






1 Love Notes:

Unknown June 11, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

I want...email me on the down low will ya ;)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP