Announcements

>> Thursday, June 11, 2009

First off My You Capture for this week is over on my photography blog, so go check it out....ok.


Today is the last day of school...... 5 kids home all day long for 2.5 months..... wish me luck !

Sexy Stud will now be called by his real name. He asked me why I call him by his nickname online and after I told him why, he was like I'm a big boy you can call me by my real name.

So drumroll please....... Sexy Studs real name is..... Barry.
Go ahead I know you want to..... Awwwww that's so cute your names rhyme. We get it ALL the time.

Lastly I'm selling two of my camera bags. So check it out if your in the market for a new bag.




1 Love Notes:

Unknown June 12, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

LOVE the new layout!

I don't use my hubby's real name either, except for in one early post. No real reason. He has this thing about privacy. But yay for Terri & Barry! :-) Yes, cute. Happy weekend!!!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP