Going To Be A Long Summer!

>> Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I can already tell that it's going to be a REALLY long summer!


Our new neighbors ( remember the wife that flashed me the why are you talking to my husband look?) are younger then me. Ok I'm not old but I am pushing 40 ( 39 this year) and I'm guessing they are at the most 30. They have two small kids...... the girl is 4 and I think the boy is 2.

When the kids are outside they are ALWAYS screaming. Now I do have five kids so I know what little ones act like when they are outside, but I tried to at least keep the noise down to a dull roar for the neighbors sake.

If the screaming wasn't bad enough, today they had someone over and the teenage boy was playing ball with the kids. Which is fine until he hit the f-ing ball onto the roof of the sunroom. The very sunroom I was trying to relax in. Scared the crap out of me! As the ball rolls down the roof it lands into the gutter and there it stays. The kids tell the Dad and does he do anything about it? Does he even come over here to tell me he will get it? Hell no!

Now I'm stuck with a f-ing ball in my gutter until Sexy Stud gets home, because this woman isn't tall enough to reach the gutter even with a ladder.

That kids is soooooo lucky that he didn't hit and break a window because his ass would be mine right now!


0 Love Notes:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP