Doesn't Get Any Better

>> Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tonight's Dinner

Bolognese Sauce- Canon Rebel xti

Life just doesn't get any better than this....

The weather is perfect, even though they said it was going to rain/storm. Right now it's a beautiful sunny 70 degree day.

I'm making Bolognese Sauce for dinner tonight.

I can smell the loaf of Sun Dried Tomato's & Asiago Garlic Bread baking away in the oven.

The pasta dough is resting so I can begin cutting it.

Listening to Italian Music all day long.

Life just doesn't get any better then this right now.

1 Love Notes:

Unknown May 26, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

Aw! I think I <3 you!!! I was just looking at recipes for Bolognese this weekend, but wasn't overly impressed by any of them. You'll have to share your recipe!! I love that you're making your own pasta. I've never done that. Maybe one of these days!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP