O'Kay Then......

>> Thursday, April 2, 2009

Just got a text from The Husband " Not exactly sure when I'm leaving but I will be home for most or all of next week !"

I sent him a text back " Ok, are you going to surprise me or will you tell me when your coming home?"

His reply " I'll no more when I finish some things up tomorrow"

Me: " Good because you know I have to make sure the other man is out of the house" * I'm joking with him & he knows it *

Him: " 3 way?"

Me:" Ummmmm..... NO! "

Him: " Well just make sure he's gone by the time I get there "

Me: " Ok will do"

So in other words he's coming home, but I don't know when and for how long. Talk about leaving a girl hanging !

2 Love Notes:

Unknown April 3, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

lol.

glad he is coming home sometime!

Anonymous April 7, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

LMAO - I do stuff like that. "Hey!! Get your stuff and get out. He's on his way home. Don't forget your underwear this time!!!"

Word Ver = wophoote That's not a word, but it REALLY should be.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP