The Hubs-Coolness

>> Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Hub's sent me a early morning e-mail today to inform me that he had brought The Beast over to his rental to give it a bath.




An hour or so later I get this picture from him asking if his rental looked any cooler now







Then an hour later I get this email asking if I remembered this guy. Which could only mean one thing he's taking The Beast for a ride.







God I miss him right now !


Don't forget to enter my Spring Clean Contest !!!!

1 Love Notes:

Anonymous April 11, 2009 at 6:59 PM  

You miss him who? Him, Mr DooRag? or Him, Mr Beast?

LMBO - In case you need a little translation... you miss the hubby or the bike? LOL!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP