You Capture-Week Two

>> Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's that time again- The You Capture Photo Challenge. This weeks challenge was to use perspective.


Life got away from me this week, so I wasn't able to take any photos. But not to be left out I thought I would post some of my favorite perspective photos I've taken in the past. I hope you enjoy.




Sunflower
Sun Flowers

Venice, Italy
Building in Venice, Italy

Salzburg, Austria
Gardens in Salzburg, Austria

Salzburg Austria
Church in Salzburg, Austria

IMG_2850

The Husbands Bike

15 Love Notes:

Christy M. March 4, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

Terri, all of those shots are AMAZING! I love the sunflower and the sun shining through it. The shot of your husband's bike is so AWESOME!

Way to go!!

Unknown March 4, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

yep, you rock, but I already KNEW that ;)

rosellafan March 4, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

great shots!

rosellafan (Paula)

Erin March 4, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

I love the shots of Salzburg. I visited there many years ago and loved it.

Lyndsay March 4, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

Amazing!! They look like postcards... but better, much better!

Anonymous March 4, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

These are gorgeous! Those sun flowers are just perfect.

Allie March 4, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

Oh how I love architecture pictures - especially of places that I would LOVE to travel to and see for myself! Beautiful pictures!!

Bacardi Mama March 4, 2009 at 6:15 PM  

They are all nice, but I truly love the sunflower!

Mrs. Cline March 4, 2009 at 6:59 PM  

These shots are all amazing. I must learn from you!

Chris March 4, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

So... Today... I was at Walmart (as if you didn't know that LOL!!!) and I was walking through the household items. There were pictures everywhere. Beautiful pictures for hanging on your walls. And every step of the way, I was thinking to myself... vagina... BAHAHAHAA (sorry, I can't get it out of my head!!) I was thinking "Terri's pictures are always so much better than these!!!!"

Crazy Babs March 4, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

another show off! Amaizing talent!

Kate March 4, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

HOLY SMOKES...sweet shots!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the sunflowers, the sunlight through them is captivating!! And the bike....super cool perspective!

GVB March 4, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

All these shots are fabulous!

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry March 5, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

These are all so beautiful, you are so incredibly talented!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP