You Capture-Week Three

>> Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's Wednesday so that must mean it's time for You Capture ! This weeks challenge was to capture texture, and I couldn't of been more thrilled. I love all the tiny details of objects that are missed by many. Below are some of the ones I took- Enjoy


Click to See Them Larger



Desk Top
Desk Top


Candle Holder
Candle Holder


The Blanket My Grandma Made Me
Blanket


Bath Salts From Europe- Also my Year of Mornings Photo if your keep track
Year of Mornings 37/365


Grass Mat- I Love The Light on This
Grass Mat


Himalayan Sea Salt- Yes it's pink and yes you put it on your food
Himalayan Sea Salt

15 Love Notes:

Lindsay March 11, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

Love the candle holder & the grass mat, very nice job!

Anonymous March 11, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

So many great shots! I can't pick a favorite.

Elle March 11, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

I like the candle holder. The shine on it is gorgeous.

Anonymous March 11, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

Love the candle and sea salt. Great colors. Thanks for sharing! Swing by The IE Mommy to see my entry for You Capture.

Upstatemamma March 11, 2009 at 3:40 PM  

I love the bath salts and that blanket is beautiful!!

Bacardi Mama March 11, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

They are all great. I don't know which one I like best. great job.

Anonymous March 11, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

These are lovely. I like having them collected together like this too. Love the grass mat, the candle holder, the sea salt...

Jenny March 11, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

They are all stunning! It makes you stop to look at the little things!

Anonymous March 11, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

I absolutely love the candle holder. Beautiful.

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry March 11, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

I have to tell you that not only are the textures great but the lighting in each of these is spectacular. Excellent job!

Crazy Babs March 11, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

Love the colors and the smoothness/bumpiness of the candle holder. All your images are amazing!

Candi March 12, 2009 at 1:10 AM  

beautiful! i love all the shots! awesome job!

JackeeG4glamorous March 12, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

My favorite is the sea salt. It looks like a difficult capture.

I also like the contrast of the scooper full of blue bath salts. Looks like an ad in a magazine.

Awesome! Isn't this fun?

Jessi March 12, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

Wow, the candle holder is beautiful!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP