You Capture - Week Four

>> Wednesday, March 18, 2009


It's Wednesday so that must mean it's time once again for the You Capture Weekly Challenge. This weeks challenge was to capture shadows.


I'll fully admit that this weeks challenge was well, a challenge for me. Mainly because capturing shadows isn't something I normally do.
Plus with The Husband coming home for an unexpected weekend( last weekend), the last thing on my mind was taking photos.

This photo above was literaly taken last night while I was grilling dinner. I used my new "purse camera" for this shot. While I don't think capturing shadows is it thing, I did take some flower pictures with it yesterday that I will be posting later today. I'll also be giving a review of my thoughts on the camera so far.


13 Love Notes:

Upstatemamma March 18, 2009 at 8:13 AM  

That is really a very neat picture. You did great!!!

Unknown March 18, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

I think it's a good shot...

if you're into shadows ;)

and I am

into shadows.

Mommy Mo March 18, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

I like this picture. It just looks right for the Spring.

Anonymous March 18, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

It's really amazing how intricate and detailed a shadow can be. It's like looking at the object itself almost. Great job.

Bacardi Mama March 18, 2009 at 5:50 PM  

I like this one. You did a great job.

Anonymous March 18, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

I really like the way this one turned out. Great job!

Jessi March 19, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

I like how there are so many different kinds of shadow shapes in this picture. Great job! :)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP