Tag Your It- Shutter Sisters Style

>> Tuesday, March 3, 2009




Over at Shutter Sisters today they are playing tag.

The rules are simple



How to play the game:
1. Sit down.
2. Take a picture of yourself right now. don't primp, just snap one!
3. Upload it.
4. Tag 3 people to do the same.
That's all!


This is how you will find me every morning. If I've learned anything from this game it would be that I look pretty darn SCARY in the mornings. If you haven't lost your breakfast I hope you'll play the game. If you do please post a link to your photo in the comments because I would love to see them all

4 Love Notes:

Anonymous March 3, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

good morning lovely lady!

Unknown March 3, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

morning. :)

I can't play along, but hope you get many others that will.

Chris March 3, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

Haha! Fat chance in hell! No way, no how.

If I looked as good as you do right now, maybe. But.... nope. =D

thekreativelife March 3, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

hee hee! LOVE it! Nothing like keeping it real . . . great photo!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP