ROFL

>> Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So we finished the 11 year old homework and he pulls out this paper that goes along with the story he's reading. It's a volunteer form thing.He gets extra credit if does volunteer Now don't get me wrong I'm all for helping others, etc. but it took all I had in me to not have him fill out the for like this......

What are you good at.......... Driving my mom nuts

Where can you do this........ At home, in the car, in general all over the place

Who can you ask to help you with this............ I don't ask, I just do it.

When can you volunteer........ 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

ROFL

You may now return to your normal blogging...... I have a certian 11 year old to wrangle so I can cut his hair.

1 Love Notes:

Chris February 10, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

LMBO!!! Yep... Coke all over the keyboard moment!!!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP