Ghost Stories

>> Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Since Chris egged me on to tell my ghost stores I felt it was only fitting to post this when it was dark outside. Now if everyone has had their fill of S'mores shall we begin........

Our house is 13 years old, so not really old at all. We've lived here 3 years. As far as I know no one died or was killed in this house before we moved in. Though what happened on the ground before this house was built I do not know. For all I do know there is a grave yard under it.

In the last 2 years or so we have been visited by one or more ghosts at least once a week. One of which like to sit next to me and watch TV. As I'm watching TV I will feel a hand press down on the left leg. It feels like someone pushing down as they would to help themselves up from a sitting position. The first time this happened I just brushed it off and didn't think about it again. Then it happened again and I started freaking out. Now it as happened so much that I just say to the ghost.... while your up can you get me a drink and if your a good ghost you can stay, but if your a bad one please leave because I don't need the added stress. As of yet my ghost hasn't brought me a drink, but the day it does I will be out of this house faster than you can blink.

Other times I have been in the house alone down in my studio in the basement and I will hear movement upstairs. While we do have a cat these sounds are not cat sounds, they are more "human" sounds. The first few times this happened I went upstairs to find the cat, just in case it was her, to only find her sound sleep on one of the beds. Now when it happens I just yell up the stairs if your going to make a mess please clean it up, followed by my good ghost/bad ghost speech.


The latest happened to my 17 year old son a few weeks ago. It frightened him so much that he almost came up to my bedroom to sleep. He had gone to bed like every other night. He put his iPod on his iHome to watch a movie and a few minutes later he feels the foot of his bed shake. He looked around and saw nothing, even getting out of bed to see if someone was playing a joke on him. Did I mention that his bedroom is in the basement? Anyway he laid back down to watch his movie and a few minutes later he feels a body laying next to him, he said he could feels the curves of the body. He laid there as still as he could with his eyes closed fearing what he would see if he did open them. Then as soon as the ending credits started the "body" was gone. When he told me this the next morning he was white as a ghost so I know it scared the crap out of him.

So there you have it..... my ghost stories....... want to come visit me now

8 Love Notes:

Chris February 17, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

Okay... Laugh alllll you want. But I'm marking this as unread in my reader and I will be back tomorrow morning to read it. LOL I iz home alone and I iz-uh chicken!!! BAWK BAWK!!!!

Terri February 17, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

LOL
I'll wait for your post in the morning then :0)

Chris February 18, 2009 at 5:37 AM  

5:30 - I figured that since I was so close to sunrise, I could go ahead and read it. Mistake Mistake MISTAKE! LOL

I made it as far as "It frightened him so much that he almost came up to my bedroom to sleep" If it's THAT bad.... I'll wait a couple more hours to finish it. LOL

Terri February 18, 2009 at 7:01 AM  

LOL
It's daylight hours now....... booooooooooooooooo

Chris February 18, 2009 at 7:52 AM  

EEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!

I am SO GLAD I decided to wait until daylight to read the rest of that. I would've been all sorts of ticked off at you if I couldn't go back to sleep at 5:30 in the morning!!

I've had ghost experiences in my life but the way your ghost interacts... that just creeps me out!!

And I love that you tell him/her/it that it must be nice or find somewhere else to live.

And now... LOL... I have to go back to bed. I MAY be right back. *shivers*

CREEEEEPY!!!!!!!!

Terri February 18, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

That's probably why he/she/they stick around because I interact with them . LOL

Unknown February 18, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

yeah, I don't think I will visit YOUR HOUSE, but I would visit you...at that local deli or somethin.

that is some scary shit.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP