UGH!-Not NOW!

>> Friday, January 30, 2009

Oldest daughter K woke up in the middle of the night with the stomach flu. I DO NOT NEED THIS NOW!

I still have half of the house to clean for the husbands surprise party on the 7th.( I'm deep cleaning now so all I have to do is tidy up the days leading up to the party). I still need to order the food, the cake, and buy all the drinks. All of they needs to be done TODAY because he could be home tonight.

Then there's the ........ I DON'T WANT OR NEED THE FLU ! Nor do I want any of the other kids to get it either. Not now, not ever. ! I told her she's not to come out of her room, she's not allowed to touch anything outside of her room. If she needs anything to call me and I will bring it to her.

WHY NOW? OH please for the love of all things wholly if someone else in the house must come down with the flu can it please be AFTER the party. Thank You and AMEN.

2 Love Notes:

Unknown January 30, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

when one of my kids get sick, I whip out the clorox wipes and start wiping down all surfaces that have been touched, door knobs, light switches, walls...ect...all of it and I keep doing it until the sickness is GONE...

It isn't full proof, but I feel like I am actively keeping the germs down.


On to your letter, how 'bout G...

good luck.

Chris January 30, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

LOL! "And don't you touch anything! You hear me?!" Hope she gets better real quick like and hope everyone else doesn't get contaminated.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP