The Husband Update

>> Friday, January 30, 2009

Just thought I would post a little update on the husband and the weather.

Wednesday he drove down to Mississippi with a few other guys from the shop. I was of course happy that he went some place warm, instead of trying to stick it out in his freezing cold rental house in Arkansas.

Thursday morning I got the call that he was heading back to Arkansas, the power was back on at the shop. With an already planned run off this weekend , they needed to get things up and running again and fix any problems that may of happened because of the storm. As of last night there still wasn't any power at his rental house, which meant he was sleeping at the shop. If you want to call sleeping between 2 folding chairs sleeping. Plus he had to be up at midnight to let the guys from Germany in. They are staying at the hotel in town ,which doesn't have power, and needed to use the computers etc at the shop to get ahold of their bosses.

You know the "good little wife" in me says this is his job, it pays the bills, he's a big boy and can take care of himself, etc. But the witch in me wants to go find all 3 CEO's of the 3 different companies that started this new business and just give them a piece of my mind. But I won't because you know I like eating and having a roof over my head..... plus I don't have much mind left to give lol

0 Love Notes:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP