Back To Normal

>> Monday, June 28, 2010


It has been a CRAZY few months around here to say the least, but things can now get back to normal........ at least for a little while.


On June 9 Michael and Kristin graduated from High School. ( * side note they are "adults" now so I will be using their real names from now on) Fourteen years of school, starting with pre-school, all leading up to this moment. I was/am so proud of those two!

I only cried twice during all of it too ! Once when the Superintendent asked all of the moms and grandmas to stand up and then again after it was over with and I saw the two of them together.


Last week Kristin signed up for all of her classes and then a few days later we took Michael down state to sign up for his.

Kristin will be staying home and going to I. U. N. for radiology. Michael will be going to Vincennes for art/graphic design.


Last Saturday was the Open House- good times! Yummy food, YUMMY local beer , and lots of family and friends to share in our joy.

I have so much more to say , but my brain is still mush lol

I hope all is well in your part of the world.



0 Love Notes:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP