Frustrated

>> Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I have lots of stuff that I want to post about.


Fun stuff

Happy Stuff

Mouth watering, yummy food stuff

But All I can come up with these days is how frustrated I am right now.

Why am I so frustrated ?

Barry has NOT GOTTEN PAID THIS MONTH!

He sent off his invoice December 31 and even with the holiday and weekend he should have gotten his check on Friday Jan. 8. It is now Tuesday Jan. 26 and still no check.

Last Tuesday he called the controller, the person in charge of his check, and guess what the guy told him????? He told Barry that he was " a pain in the ass".

A pain in the ass for wanting his well earned pay check?! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since going back to work after the holidays he's worked 16-18 hours a day.
He works 7 days a week.
Changes from days to nights at the whim of the company.
Cuts his week home short.
Will NOT be home the entire month of Feb.

Yet, my husband is a pain is the ass. If anyone is a pain in the ass it is you Mr. Controller!

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




0 Love Notes:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP