The New Look

>> Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm sure by now many of you have noticed the new look to my personal blog and my photography blog. If there is anything not working on either of them please let me know by either posting a comment or sending me a email at looneymom at comcast dot net.


One of the many things I'm sure you noticed is that they are both a lot less cluttered. As much as I was loving adding all kinds of widgets and other fun stuff to them, they both just seemed way to cluttered to me personally. So, I went with a simple clean look and was thrilled to find a template that allowed me to get the look I was after.

My photography blog is even cleaner looking then this one. Mainly because I didn't want anything next to the photos that would be distracting. I wanted the main focus of the blog to be the photos and not all the widgets etc. next to them.

Other things that are new:

A link bar at the top of the blogs. On this blog there is a direct link to my photography blog as well as a contact me( that also links you to my photo blog). Right now it was just basic info. on there but I do plan on adding more photography information when I have the time. I will be adding more links up there, but for now I just have basic stuff.... home, flickr, photo blog, contact.

If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of each blog you will also find more information..... labels, archives, email link on this blog, search and a few other things. I may over time add some widgets down there but as of yet I haven't made up my mind.

I hope you enjoy the new looks as much as I do. And again if there is a problem with either of them please let me know so I can fix it.




2 Love Notes:

Unknown June 26, 2009 at 7:33 AM  

Hey Hey! I can now make comments! :-)

However, I noticed that when I scroll down on the post, like to read the bottom of it, everything disappears. It's like once I scroll past a certain point, all the text disappears and all I can see is your signature. I thought maybe it was my home pc, but it's happening here at work, too. Is anyone else seeing that?

Terri June 26, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

I'm not having that problem...... hmmmmmm.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP