I'm Alive

>> Tuesday, June 9, 2009

All of you probably thought I fell into a hole....... you did didn't you?


Sexy Stud surprised me by coming home over the weekend. He wasn't suppose to come home, but he did.

He even took me out for a night out on the town. We went to see Jay Leno at the Star Theater and even stayed the night at the Raddison hotel. I laughed so hard at times, that I was in tears and after the week I had I really needed happy tears for once.

My happy time was short lived though since one of my children ALWAYS does something to "F" it up. It never fails, every time we go out for the night( or away on vacation alone) one of them does something really stupid and the fun, happy times come to a quick stop. Just once I wish I could go out and have a good time..... the entire time! Guess I will have to wait until they are all grown up and out on their own.

But I'm not going to think about that anymore.... I'm going to focus on what fun I did have even if it was only for a little while. I just don't have the energy or brain cells left to deal with their crap anymore. Sooner or later they will figure it all out.... I just hope it's sooner then later.


I do have some fun, exciting and happy news to share... but you will have to wait. It deserves a post all of it's own.... so stay tuned.

1 Love Notes:

Unknown June 9, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

how fun!!!
sorry the kids had to fuck it up.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP